Short Distance And Metro
- Installation of underground fiber, using manual method, with mechanical pullers (Winch), and air blown method
- Construction of telephone trenching
- Installation of metallic and plastic trays, and tubing inside buildings and SUBWAY tunnels for fiber optic installation
- Underground installation in LD
- Directly buried ducts installation, manual method, mechanical pullers (Winch), and air blown.
LD aerial installation
- Using ADSS, OPGW, SKYWRAP Cable, eight figure duct, and lashing method.
LD submarine links
- Experience in long distance optic tests with and without amplifiers
Civil Work For Your Network Installation
- Buried ducts installation
- Telecommunication’s manholes and hand holes installation
- Directional buring
- Concrete posts installation
Fiber Optic Training
- Theoric - Practical
- In-Class and in field
- Curse design according to meet client’s requirements
Testing submarine cable in Lazaro Cardenas recently for Alcatel-Lucent.
Throughout its existence FONET® has been participating in the development of fiber optic networks and material supplies for telecommunications strengthen its relationship with different clients in Mexico and Central America.
We feel proud in FONET® to have leading companies in telecom as clients/partners in Mexico, being the most important:
Participating in small, medium, and big scale projects, turn key, in both, short and long distance, in the following activities: